Finally making riding safe for all
We are building the Next-gen AI-powered
Rider Assistance Systems for Light Electric Vehicles.
Introducing IRAS™, the first Intelligent Rider Assistance Systems
The IRAS™ safety software platform leverages AI, computer vision and connectivity to deliver a variety of rider assist, fleet compliance and vehicle security solutions for Light Electric Vehicle manufacturers, fleet and shared micromobility operators.
IRAS™ safety solutions overview
- > Speed management systems
- > Digital rear vision
- > Front and rear collision warnings
- > Ultra-precise geofencing
- > Ride monitoring
- > Video telematics
- > Video protection
It’s time to see cars before they don’t see us.
It’s also necessary to protect pedestrians from some of us, too.
And no more mercy for the vandals, they will be filmed.
Flexible integration or full-system solution
Some OEMs and commercial, last-mile and shared fleet operators are looking to integrate IRAS™ safety features into their own stack or the fleet management platform of their choice, while others want end-to-end solutions.
We have the flexibility to support either approach by customizing and integrating our perception stack with our partner’s software or by leveraging the IRAS™ safety platform construction kit, an open hardware and software connected platform that delivers full system solutions out of the box and encourages innovation.
One perception and software stack
Unlimited possibilities for our partners
Adapts to any kind of Light Electric Vehicle operated in any mode: personal, fleet or shared.
Accelerates the development of software-defined innovations shortening time to market and expediting global scalability.
Allows for highly customizable solutions, from basic video protection to the most advanced vision-based safety features, and ready to manage all the digital functions of connected vehicles such as infotainment and navigation.
Seamlessly connects to the entire mobility ecosystem including third-party fleet, rideshare, digital insurance and city platforms.
Future-proof hardware and software already testing V2X as a complementary source of data and ready to embrace the future of 5G connectivity.
Meets functional safety, cybersecurity and EU & US data privacy standards.
The 3 pillars of
IRAS™ artificial intelligence
We are iRider
We are Riders
We are an AI-software company based in Le Mans, France – building on decades of experience in technology and of riding anything on two-wheels.
We are pioneering Intelligent Rider Assistance Systems and leading the way to safe, green and sustainable urban mobility by delivering the next generation AI-powered and connected safety platform for Light Electric Vehicles.
In simple words, we just want everyone, anywhere in the world, to enjoy the thrill of a confident ride and share the space in harmony with other road users and communities.
A 6th sense that sets a new bar for rider and community safety
Data and AI
that save lives
- Keeps riders informed in real time of speed limits, junctions ahead, bumpers, potholes and any relevant information related to the infrastructure to avoid any dangerous areas and obstacles.
- Provides full situational awareness of the surroundings, including other road users and pedestrians so riders can adjust their speed, trajectory and positioning even before the risk occurs.
- Prevents or mitigates accidents by warning riders of an imminent collision risk and giving sufficient time to react. If a fleet rider is detected to be breaking the rules by riding on a sidewalk for example, the vehicle’s electric assistance might be autonomously regulated or shut down.
- Empowers riders with riding scoring and key recommendations to learn from each ride and improve their next one.